Venice is famous for its artisanal traditions such as glass making. However, not everyone realizes that this entails much more than only Murano glass. One of the lesser known specialties is the production of smalti …
- Is a visit to Venice a waste of time?December 8, 2017
- My 2017 top 10 of Venice inspired booksNovember 24, 2017
- Why you will never forget your visit to Ca’FoscariNovember 10, 2017
- Three thousand and one colours of mosaics in VeniceOctober 20, 2017
- San Martino: the Venetian version of EpiphanyOctober 6, 2017
- Is a visit to Venice a waste of time?
FOLLOW THE VENICE INSIDER
Subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter and be the first to read new posts
THE VENICE INSIDER PROGRAMPlanning a trip to Venice? Treat yourself to a personalized Venice Insider Program. Click here for more information.