Even though Giudecca lies directly in front of Venice and the vaporetto ride takes only 3 minutes, it is often ignored by visitors. The small island is however perfect to escape the crowds in Venice. …
- Is a visit to Venice a waste of time?December 8, 2017
- My 2017 top 10 of Venice inspired booksNovember 24, 2017
- Why you will never forget your visit to Ca’FoscariNovember 10, 2017
- Three thousand and one colours of mosaics in VeniceOctober 20, 2017
- San Martino: the Venetian version of EpiphanyOctober 6, 2017
- Is a visit to Venice a waste of time?
FOLLOW THE VENICE INSIDER
Subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter and be the first to read new posts
THE VENICE INSIDER PROGRAMPlanning a trip to Venice? Treat yourself to a personalized Venice Insider Program. Click here for more information.